Saturday, May 20th at the home of JR Ewing.
Track opens at 11AM for practice, Racing from 12 or 12:30.
Loaner cars available. Classes are Slot.it Group C and SCX F1. Both classes no magnet, and relatively stock. No gear changes, no weight added. Mandatory Ortmann tires for both classes.
Additional things to note:
Group C/IMSA GTP based on RTR cars made by Slot.it
• Must use OEM specification motor (white, orange, brown/orange endbell, no red allowed)
• Must use Ortmann 51a (recommended), 51 or 51b rear tires (www.rsslotracing.com)
1970’s – 1980’s Formula 1 based on RTR cars made by SCX and Spanish Scalextric
• Must use OEM style RX motor in “Version 2” state of tune (Pro versions and Suffix versions such as RX-42B, C, D, etc. are not allowed)
• RX-81 4/WD motors may be used after cutting off the front drive section (Pro versions and Suffix versions such as RX-81B, C, D, etc. are not allowed)
• Must use Ortmann 36d rear tires (www.rsslotracing.com)
It's a HUGE flat plastic track.
Check here later for a full calendar.